Welcome to our Partners from the Coastal Housing Partnership Home Buying Fair!
We’re so glad you’ve stopped by to see what The Hall Team can offer you in your next home purchase or sale!
The Coastal Housing Partnership is a non-profit organization that has been helping the local workforce to obtain affordable housing since 1987. They have helped over 10,000 employees find housing on the South Coast by partnering with local employers.
Coastal Housing Partnership provides employees of member companies:
- Home buying benefits
- Rental assistance benefits
- A network of service professionals to assist employees in their search for area housing, whether leasing or buying
Kevin Has Worked Together With Coastal Housing Partnership For Over Ten Years
Kevin has consistently maintained the Coastal Housing Partnership’s highest service level award ( the 4-house badge) recognizing Kevin and The Hall Team’s success in helping the most buyers make home ownership a reality.
Making Housing Dreams A Reality On The Central Coast For Employees and Their Families
As the top selling realtors for the Lake Los Carneros and Goleta areas, we are well versed in helping employees who are new to Santa Barbara find their place in the community. Whether you’re new to the area, buying a home for the first time, or are looking to move to a new home, the Hall Team will help find the perfect place for you.
Work With The Hall Team To Maximize Your Coastal Housing Partnership Benefits!
Get started today! You can use our property search to see what is on the market at the moment. You can also contact us either online or at the office and have the full Hall Team at your service, curating listings tailored to your needs, budget, and of course your desires for your perfect home. Let us help you find the home of your dreams!
Still Not Sure About The Hall Team, Coastal Housing Partnership, or the Great Savings you can get?
Call Kevin today to ask him any questions about the home-buying or selling process you want! Connect with us online! Or drop by the office for a chat!
See If Your Employer Is A CHP Member
You can check with your employer directly, or visit the CHP site to find out more details.
- Advanced Vision Science
- Area Housing Authority of the County of Ventura
- Brown & Brown Insurance
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara
- CenCal Health
- Chumash Casino Resort
- City of Goleta
- City of Santa Barbara
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors
- Cottage Health
- County of Santa Barbara
- County of Ventura
- Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Direct Relief
- Digital Surgery Systems
- Fielding Graduate University
- First American Title
- Flir Commercial Vision Systems
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Housing Authority of County of Santa Barbara
- Housing Authority of City of Santa Barbara
- Impulse Advanced Communications
- Karl Storz Imaging
- MNS Engineers
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Montecito Fire Department
- Music Academy of the West
- Nasif, Hicks, Harris & Co
- New Beginnings Counseling Center
- Planned Parenthood
- Procore Technologies, Inc.
- QAD Inc.
- Sansum Clinic
- Sansum Santa Barbara Medical Clinic
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- Santa Barbara City College
- Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Santa Barbara County Education Office
- Santa Barbara Foundation
- Santa Barbara MTD
- Santa Barbara School District
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Sonos, Inc.
- Toad & Co
- The Towbes Group
- Toyon Research Corporation
- Union Bank
- United Way of Santa Barbara County
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors
- Westmont College
- Yardi Systems Inc.